Supplementary Apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MolarExpress

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question is mainly for financial reasons.

Does every school charge a supplementary application fee? I imagine that most (if not all) do. For those who applied this year, what was the fee for the schools you applied to?

I'm planning on applying next year, and I would like a good idea of how much I should save for the entire application process.

Thanks for your help!!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been deeply saddened by how much applications have cost me for the 2009 cycle.

For AADSAS applications, it cost $180 for the 1st application and $60 thereafter.
For secondary applications for ALL schools, they can range from $35-$85 and probably average around $50.
For DAT scores being sent, it is $25 per school.
The cost to fly and stay at a hotel for interviews is some extra money.

BUT....

the cost to become a dentist is ABSOLUTELY priceless =)

I've been deeply saddened by how much applications have cost me for the 2009 cycle.

For AADSAS applications, it cost $180 for the 1st application and $60 thereafter.
For secondary applications for ALL schools, they can range from $35-$85 and probably average around $50.
For DAT scores being sent, it is $25 per school.
The cost to fly and stay at a hotel for interviews is some extra money.

BUT....

the cost to become a dentist is ABSOLUTELY priceless =)

Yeah that's really expensive, but I agree, well worth it. I just hope I get in SOMEWHERE. My stats aren't too strong, so I'd hate to waste all this money, not get in anywhere, then do it all over again the next year.

Thanks for your help :)