supplementary fee - when to send?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalgal3123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just noticed that some schools want their processing fees sent to them at the same time as when you e-submit your application, but they also ask for DAT scores (which I don't have yet). Should I wait until I write my DAT and submit everything at once, or should I pay the fee the same time as when I e-submit?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I just noticed that some schools want their processing fees sent to them at the same time as when you e-submit your application, but they also ask for DAT scores (which I don't have yet). Should I wait until I write my DAT and submit everything at once, or should I pay the fee the same time as when I e-submit?

I am starting to send my fees in now - DAT scores will be sent by the DAT people anyways, No? I have yet to write my DAT as well.

I don't think it matters- some schools want you to send the fee only after they contact you, so make sure that's not the case

Otherwise, once you mail them stuff they will start a file on you, so you can send anytime. Just make sure you include your name/AADSAS number on whatever you send

I don't think it matters- some schools want you to send the fee only after they contact you, so make sure that's not the case

Otherwise, once you mail them stuff they will start a file on you, so you can send anytime. Just make sure you include your name/AADSAS number on whatever you send

That's right.

There is a page on AADSAS regarding supp. information. Make sure you go on there and look for specific instructions regarding each school about sending secondary fees.