Supplication Applications

Started by ayshi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ayshi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supplemental applications...
How do I access them through Pharmcas or are they emailed to us?
(Sorry just a little confused)
 
Last edited:
You either complete them from the website of the school in question (for example, SCCP has a link to the supplemental right on their admissions page), or the pharmacy school will email it to you sometime after you submit your Pharmcas application.
 
Supplication applications...
How do I access them through Pharmcas or are they emailed to us?
(Sorry just a little confused)

I apologize, but I chuckled reading the title. Supplication

In all seriousness, every school is different so you will need to contact them directly regarding their supplemental application process. Some will email you the supplemental, while others will have it readily accessible on their school website.
 
haha oh boy im losing my mind with the application processs....
thank you =)



I apologize, but I chuckled reading the title. Supplication

In all seriousness, every school is different so you will need to contact them directly regarding their supplemental application process. Some will email you the supplemental, while others will have it readily accessible on their school website.