Support group for any 3rd timers : )

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blondnuttyboy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all - well May 31st will be round three for me (takin the test in nor cal).

I've only studied a little thus far..I'm right around the 30 range and I want to raise that ~ 5 points in the next six weeks (doable?)

I just made this thread so any other 3rd timers can express their thoughts, ideas, woes, etc.

btw..my round 1 was 7,10,10 and my round two was 9,5,11 (long story about verbal)
 
Hello,

I am a third timer as well. I was unprepared the first time, sick with a painful condition I later found out was idiopathic the second time, and now I am desperately trying to get into a studying groove. I am planning to take the July test. Since I started studying for the MCAT a couple of weeks ago, I have had to restructure my study habits (just spent two years in a MPH History of Public Health & Medicine program), which is turning out to be a not so easy feat. I wish you all the best this third time around 👍