Support the Pharmacist Student Loan Repayment Eligibility Act of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Grasshopper 88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just saw this today. I'm not going to get my hopes up but you never know . . . It's super short so I went ahead and copied:

Support the Pharmacist Student Loan Repayment Eligibility Act of 2011

http://michiganpharmacists.org/news/article.php?x=1927

posted: 03/02/2011

Senators Inouye (D-HI), Begich (D-AK) and Reed (D-RI) introduced the Pharmacist Student Loan Repayment Eligibility Act of 2011 (S.48). This bill would provide for the participation of pharmacists in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) loan repayment program.

The purpose of this legislation is to increase patient access to patient-centered, team-based health care services for underserved populations. Specifically, this bill recognizes the vital role that clinical pharmacists play on the health care team by providing incentives for pharmacists to participate in the NHSC.

Visit the MPA Legislative Action Center to learn how you can provide support for this legislation.
 
I already made a post on this earlier. But good job promoting it. I hope you participated in the letter writing campaign.