Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eh, at least legally is just not an argument to me. It misses the forest for the trees in implication. I dont disagree with you or anything you said about process or outcome related to legal systems, just more envy your perspect taking ability lol I imagine its less stressful.
The attack on science, new or old, is still the problem. We just have a group of idiots paving the way for the worst case of intentional censorship in education (like is happening now) to the ignoring of science. Like, with circumcision. I just cant stand it.
Oh, I agree with you on the anti-science front. That does come in waves, though we're seeing some eerie parallels to Stalinist Russia, with RFK Jr. portraying a caricature of Lysenko. It will get worse before it gets better. Everyone will have to decide what their limit is, and what they will do when they reach it.
.