Surgery Audition Rotation Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bundleofhers

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any insight on general surgery audition rotations at either Ohio Health Doctors and UPMC Harrisburg.
Pros/cons? I have to pick one program to audition at between both and am unsure of which one to go to based off their websites. I'd appreciate any information you have!
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have any insight on general surgery audition rotations at either Ohio Health Doctors and UPMC Harrisburg.
Pros/cons? I have to pick one program to audition at between both and am unsure of which one to go to based off their websites. I'd appreciate any information you have!
Where do you want to go geographically for residency
 
I would go where you want to live. Columbus is a real city, Harrisburg has a population of 50k. The training at each is similar, both are community based programs with decent fellowship outcomes