Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI!
I am looking to sell these surgery books.
all are BRAND new w/o writing or marks unless specified.
asking price (market price)
*i will pay for shipping*
For 3rd yr rotation:
$23 ($37) NMS surgery (5th ed - 2007!): NEW but 3-4 chap w/ some highlights and few pencil markings but in BRAND NEW condition. GREAT book for quick reference, and i found it helpful for the 3rd year rotation.
For 4th years going into surgery or for residents:
$26 ($34.50) Cope's Early Diagnosis of Acute Abdomen(21st ed) BRAND NEW
$38 ($45) The Mont Reid Surgical Handbook (5th ed): BRAND NEW
$43 ($50) MD Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook (4th ed): BRAND NEW
$58 ($65) Skandalakis "Surgical Anatomy and Technique" (2nd ed): BRAND
NEW - supposed to be a MUST have for residency
I am asking for lower than market price b/c i just want to get rid of
them, but they are literally BRAND NEW.
And if you buy more than one, I could work out a better price for you! =)
send me a message on SDN!! =)
NJmedstudent😀
I am looking to sell these surgery books.
all are BRAND new w/o writing or marks unless specified.
asking price (market price)
*i will pay for shipping*
For 3rd yr rotation:
$23 ($37) NMS surgery (5th ed - 2007!): NEW but 3-4 chap w/ some highlights and few pencil markings but in BRAND NEW condition. GREAT book for quick reference, and i found it helpful for the 3rd year rotation.
For 4th years going into surgery or for residents:
$26 ($34.50) Cope's Early Diagnosis of Acute Abdomen(21st ed) BRAND NEW
$38 ($45) The Mont Reid Surgical Handbook (5th ed): BRAND NEW
$43 ($50) MD Anderson Surgical Oncology Handbook (4th ed): BRAND NEW
$58 ($65) Skandalakis "Surgical Anatomy and Technique" (2nd ed): BRAND
NEW - supposed to be a MUST have for residency
I am asking for lower than market price b/c i just want to get rid of
them, but they are literally BRAND NEW.
And if you buy more than one, I could work out a better price for you! =)
send me a message on SDN!! =)
NJmedstudent😀