Surgical Audiobooks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TadpoleSurgeon

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any good recommendations for surgical textbooks that I can listen to on Audible or some other audio book app? I looked for a couple eg. Sabiston and couldn't find them. Thanks.
 
Anyone have any good recommendations for surgical textbooks that I can listen to on Audible or some other audio book app? I looked for a couple eg. Sabiston and couldn't find them. Thanks.
I have my Alexa read to me off my Kindle edition Rutherford’s sometime while I’m cooking or if I want to read along and also get the auditory stimulus.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad