Surgical Video Website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here remember a website that was posted about a year ago that had all sorts of surgical procedures on it? It was a really clean-looking site with easy to follow links.

Members don't see this ad.

good site, but not what I had in mind. It was much more complete and broken down by FF/RF etc. I don't think it had videos, instead it was a series of 10-15 pictures per procedure. I remmeber it being a grayish background with blue letter font. Or I am crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe the site you're referring to is a link I posted. It is a link from an orthopedic foot/ankle surgeon in England. The site is broken down by procedure and/or type of procedure and shows a series of beautiful photos and not videos, with a written description below each photo.

I have a link to the site at my computer at home and will post it later tonight.

However, that does not negate the fact that you still may be crazy.

That IS the same link that I posted originally quite a while ago. It's got some excellent photos, though I don't always agree with the technique. It's still great for anatomy and for learning.

that is a great website, and much more exciting than studying geriatrics and neuro physiology

Do podiatrists actually do all these procedures? You mentioned this was created by an orthopedic surgeon.