Surgitel 2.5X dental or surgical loupes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UNLV OMS GUNNABE

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Paid $645 3 years ago for a pair of black framed surgitel 2.5x flip up loupes. I am in residency now and have no need for them. I used them intermittantly for about 1.5 years and they have been sitting in a box since last year. I have all the original packaging including tools and instructional CD as well as the original receipt. I also have two sets of frames (they sent me prescription lenses originally and I sent them back so they sent me 2 sets of frames without prescription lenses. One of the frames does have my name on on one side). There are no scratches anywhere. They are in new condition and helped me a ton through dental school. A must have for clinic and pre-clinic as well. I am 5'10'' tall and the inter-pupillary distance is adjustable on the flip-ups. Make an offer.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/mordeith/everything.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/mordeith/IMG_0479.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/mordeith/IMG_0471.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd268/mordeith/IMG_0470.jpg