SurgiTel Loupes for Sale

Started by Jaf9980
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jaf9980

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling my SurgiTel Loupes with black Oakley frames. They are TTL style. I purchased these last year as a requirement of the dental hygiene program I was in for over $1200 but have NEVER used them and don't feel that I need them at this time. They come with a light, battery and charger, lens covers, carrying case, etc. If interested in more details/picutres please email me. I can sell and ship through paypal if you do not live close by. Looking to sell for $800 OBO

Thanks
[email protected]
 
Hi! I'm a practicing hygienist looking for a newer pair of loupes with a light (if possible). Can you send a couple pics with the specs of your loupes please? Do they have vertical as well as horizontal adjustments? Thanks so much!
 
Selling my SurgiTel Loupes with black Oakley frames. They are TTL style. I purchased these last year as a requirement of the dental hygiene program I was in for over $1200 but have NEVER used them and don't feel that I need them at this time. They come with a light, battery and charger, lens covers, carrying case, etc. If interested in more details/picutres please email me. I can sell and ship through paypal if you do not live close by. Looking to sell for $800 OBO

Thanks
[email protected]

Hi. I am interested in these. Are they still available? Please let me know...my email is [email protected].
Thanks,
Crissy