Technology SW for Mac - Video Editing, etc.

Started by Ad2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ad2b

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking to submit a video to the AAMC for biochem. While I can record myself drawing everything in HD and edit on my Mac, I was wondering if there was software out there that I could use instead.

Would prefer something like chem draw without the burden of the expense. Something that I can drag/drop the atoms and click the bonds ... maybe automate the migration of molecules in chymotrypsin, or urea cycle, or ...

I could probably do it using PowerPoint and then record the video using the automated prompts within that program.

Ideas?