Fullofcrazyideas
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I recently decided to switch career paths from pre-med to pre-optometry. I am currently a senior majoring in biology. As of now, it is my current plan to take a gap year (i want to go abroad to spain to spend the year teaching english) and i want to make sure that i am in a good position before going abroad. So right now, i believe my cGPA is 3.45 and my sGPA is around 2.9. I have a couple more science classes next semester so hopefully ill reach a 3.0 science gpa before i graduate. I was wondering what are my chances for schools. I plan on taking my OAT around april around my spring break so i am currently planning my study schedule between january to april. My goal is a 340+ on the OAT. I have alot of research and volunteer experience and i am aiming to get some shadowing hours before i graduate. Thoughts?
I recently decided to switch career paths from pre-med to pre-optometry. I am currently a senior majoring in biology. As of now, it is my current plan to take a gap year (i want to go abroad to spain to spend the year teaching english) and i want to make sure that i am in a good position before going abroad. So right now, i believe my cGPA is 3.45 and my sGPA is around 2.9. I have a couple more science classes next semester so hopefully ill reach a 3.0 science gpa before i graduate. I was wondering what are my chances for schools. I plan on taking my OAT around april around my spring break so i am currently planning my study schedule between january to april. My goal is a 340+ on the OAT. I have alot of research and volunteer experience and i am aiming to get some shadowing hours before i graduate. Thoughts?