Switching Post-Bac program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drewmighty

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am currently enrolled in a post bac program at a small private college (Elms college). I am doing well and am hoping to finish with all A's (we will see as I still have finals). Something I am looking into is possibly switching to a different post bac premed program as the one I am currently in has no linkages. I applied to a few earlier but did not get in as I was a rather late applicant. I was thinking of reapplying to some of these programs and possibly transfer over to these programs next Fall and possibly get into a program with a linkage. Anyone have experience with this or know if it is even worth it? I am a major changer so would I be able to take the 1 year I have left at a different school or would they make me start over? Thank you for the advice in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

So I am currently enrolled in a post bac program at a small private college (Elms college). I am doing well and am hoping to finish with all A's (we will see as I still have finals). Something I am looking into is possibly switching to a different post bac premed program as the one I am currently in has no linkages. I applied to a few earlier but did not get in as I was a rather late applicant. I was thinking of reapplying to some of these programs and possibly transfer over to these programs next Fall and possibly get into a program with a linkage. Anyone have experience with this or know if it is even worth it? I am a major changer so would I be able to take the 1 year I have left at a different school or would they make me start over? Thank you for the advice in advance!
Hello Just quick question I just applied to the ELMS program for spring term and you mention that they do not have a linkage program with LECOM? I thought they did? thanks

Hello Just quick question I just applied to the ELMS program for spring term and you mention that they do not have a linkage program with LECOM? I thought they did? thanks
You get an interview, but it is still not a linkage in that you get auto-accepted if you meet the requirements they set out.