Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there!
I have the 2012 medstudy DVDs but not the syllabus that goes with them. If anyone has the syllabus and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price please message me.
Note: this is the notes that go along with the DVD lectures, not the 5 book core curriculum. If you happen to have 2010 version (or any year for that matter) I am still interested.
Thank you very much!
I have the 2012 medstudy DVDs but not the syllabus that goes with them. If anyone has the syllabus and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price please message me.
Note: this is the notes that go along with the DVD lectures, not the 5 book core curriculum. If you happen to have 2010 version (or any year for that matter) I am still interested.
Thank you very much!