Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Got less than two days left until I write and was wondering what all you successful DAT writers did in the last two days before your DAT? Ive been scoring 20s on BC bio, 19s/20s on BC GC and OC, 19-21 on Qvault/BC RC, 18-20s on BC PAT, and 20 on BC math. Ive gone through destroyer for bio twice, once for ochem and gc, went to math section of destroyer once.

Should I continue practicing or just do content review. I dont really wanna stress myself out too much but I am really aiming to score well. What do you recommend?

Jun 11, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I went over every BC gen chem exam since it's my worst subject and went to the movies with my girlfriend. By now you either know it or you don't, stressing yourself out and studying to learn 1 or 2 things isn't worth it in my opinion. Best of luck! I've seen a lot of you on SDN, you seem ready.

Reactions: DDS-King
Aug 5, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Relax. Acknowledge the hard work that you put in the studying for the DAT and feel confident while you're writing it. You got this!

enamel88

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
CA
Status
Dental Student
maybe review all your OC/GC/QR notes? I'm sure for bio, you either know it or you don't by now. I highly doubt you'll forget much in 2 days. You got this!!

OP
DDS-King
Aug 1, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Thanks a lot guys I really hope so :) will update you all tomorrow afternoon!

Jun 18, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I would skim as well but I would recommend relaxing the closer you get to the exam because you want to have a clear and calm head going into the exam.