T minus 45 hours - any suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS-King

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got less than two days left until I write and was wondering what all you successful DAT writers did in the last two days before your DAT? Ive been scoring 20s on BC bio, 19s/20s on BC GC and OC, 19-21 on Qvault/BC RC, 18-20s on BC PAT, and 20 on BC math. Ive gone through destroyer for bio twice, once for ochem and gc, went to math section of destroyer once.

Should I continue practicing or just do content review. I dont really wanna stress myself out too much but I am really aiming to score well. What do you recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

I went over every BC gen chem exam since it's my worst subject and went to the movies with my girlfriend. By now you either know it or you don't, stressing yourself out and studying to learn 1 or 2 things isn't worth it in my opinion. Best of luck! I've seen a lot of you on SDN, you seem ready.

Reactions: 1 user
Relax. Acknowledge the hard work that you put in the studying for the DAT and feel confident while you're writing it. You got this!

maybe review all your OC/GC/QR notes? I'm sure for bio, you either know it or you don't by now. I highly doubt you'll forget much in 2 days. You got this!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck man! you've done a lot of practice, you'll do great!!

My advice would be relax and maybe skim over some last minute bio questions from destroyer. Get your game face on and kill it :) Good luck!

I would skim as well but I would recommend relaxing the closer you get to the exam because you want to have a clear and calm head going into the exam.