TA submitted letter - Not sure if professor co-signed it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThrowAway999

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently asked a TA to write me a LOR and have the professor co-sign it. The TA submitted the letter to Interfolio, but he has not responded to any of emails, so I have no idea if my professor co-signed it. Is there any way to check this?

Just in case, I asked another professor to write me a letter, but that one won't arrive for the next few weeks.

I'm currently submitting some of my secondaries, and I'm not sure how to go about this situation. What would you do in this case?