Table Clinics -- Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fatbastage

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have a question. I was thinking in presenting at the CDA table clinic competition. I wanted what exactly a table clinic was?
Also I wanted to know if I needed to do research, or if I could just review a bunch of journal articles and then present a technique or new way to do something. Or do I have to do actual research and present that? I would just like to present on something that interests me, like a new surgical procedure for oral surgery, or new methods of removing crowns and bridges. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

This should help you get started:

http://www.dentsply.com/assets/education/CreativeClinician_March2004.pdf

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have a question. I was thinking in presenting at the CDA table clinic competition. I wanted what exactly a table clinic was?
Also I wanted to know if I needed to do research, or if I could just review a bunch of journal articles and then present a technique or new way to do something. Or do I have to do actual research and present that? I would just like to present on something that interests me, like a new surgical procedure for oral surgery, or new methods of removing crowns and bridges. What do you guys think?