Tablet Apps For HPI/Exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Old_Mil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you know of tablet Apps that let you chart an HPI and exam for iOS or Android.

My entire career I have been charting into an EMR or using T systems templates and haven't gone into an exam room with a paper and pen since I was an MS2.

I am starting at an old school paper and pen practice next month it would be nice to chart into a tablet and be able to print... But even charting the information so you have information on your panel of patients at your fingertips would be nice.

Members don't see this ad.

I would find it a burden (in the literal sense) to carry around a tablet. Plus, I'd forget it in a room eventually.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe, but I find that it is a bigger burden to carry about a stack of papers... If you get a nice 8 inch tablet everything is there. If they ever get google glass straightened out I will probably use that as well. Eventually I will go into an exam room looking like the robot from terminator.

Members don't see this ad :)
No scribes here. In fact the charting burden is really minimal. This is just for my own record keeping while on shift.

Found one called H&P in the google play store that looks reasonable.