Technology Tablet but not a Tablet PC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md mayhem

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I like the benefits of a tablet PC, but there's no way I can buy one right now. Does anyone have any experience with just pen input devices/pen tablets that hook up to your laptop via USB??

I see a lot of talk about tablet PCs but havent come across anything along these lines, any input would be appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

true, a lot of people do talk about tablet PCs but from what I can see, most of us growing up in the instant messenger generation type much faster than we can scribble so why bother with a tablet? just get a lightweight, 12" widescreen with long battery life and get ready to type away.

I realize it's nice to be able to draw a figure or something but I still can't see that justifying the added expense to have a tablet (MHO).

-J

Hi! I think that today there is a variety of quite cheap tablet PCs to buy one. You can have a look here on costupdate store on eBay. There you’ll find good tablet PCs for low prices

hi!

just curious if someone could explain to me how a tablet pc differes from a regular computer? what are the benefits/downfalls of having one? i think my friend has one..but i didnt even knoe it was a computer :oops: