Technology tablets, phablets and smartphone screens

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pedantic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm getting a tablet... questions I have:

1. What size is best?

2. Ipad, Galaxy tab, or others...

I love the screen resolution on Apple's tablets. When studying Uworld or Kaplan questions, this might prevent my eyes from becoming sore.
But it's a bit expensive for what you're getting.

Of the android tablets, galaxy seems to have the best resolution. It's also bright and shiny.

Or should I just forget the tablet and go for an iphone 6+?

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm getting a tablet... questions I have:

1. What size is best?

2. Ipad, Galaxy tab, or others...

I love the screen resolution on Apple's tablets. When studying Uworld or Kaplan questions, this might prevent my eyes from becoming sore.
But it's a bit expensive for what you're getting.

Of the android tablets, galaxy seems to have the best resolution. It's also bright and shiny.

Or should I just forget the tablet and go for an iphone 6+?

I have the iPhone 6+ and the iPad mini retina. I got the mini iPad long before I knew there was going to be a "6+". The mini is Great! I got the mini instead of the full size iPad, so that it can fit in my white coat easily and not weight me down. I'm actually on it right now...
I'm now debating on getting iPad air and selling my mini only because I'm starting to read a lot of review books on the iPad and I like how pages fit on the larger iPad. Also, since I have the 6+, I don't have to carry my mini iPad with me as much. It's a tough call for me, because I definitely like the mini a lot.
I hope the helps