Take a science course(non-pre req) as Pass/ No Pass

Started by sshung
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sshung

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would taking a lower division biology class as Pass/ No Pass hurt my chance of getting in to medcial schools? Since I am a biology major, I will definitely take at least 1 year of biology courses for graded.
 
Isolated incidents don't matter so much. If you have a trend of P/F classes, then...
 
what exactly do you mean by trend of P/F class? Is it like taking all social science classes as P/F? I thought only the science GPA really mattered?
 
Yes, that would be a trend ;p

Adcoms can see your entire transcript. Maybe they won't look too closely--maybe they will. You can't tell.

I'd rather take my social sciences at a community college than just take them P/F.