take over a Uworld subscription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scienceguy123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i'm writing step 1 in january 2011, and because of the great offline resources I have, I'm anticipating that i will only need a 2 week Uworld step 1 qbank subscription- unfortunately, they offer a minimum 4 week subscription-

is there anyone who is finishing up their subscription right now, or who has had an account in the past who would be willing to let me take over their account, so i can just renew it for 2 weeks?

if you'd be willing to help me out with this, i'd really be grateful, please PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know the state of your finances, but just get the 1 month subscription already. You're already investing so much time, energy and money into this stuff already, the money you spend on a month's subscription of UW is a drop in the bucket. UW is one of the best rated resources, don't sell yourself short by settling for offline stuff, get the month's subscription. Just my 2 cents.

you're right, it's not a big deal at all and worse case scenario i will get it for a month... but a dollar saved is 2 dollars earned... even future doctors shouldn't burn money where it's not needed

i am very well aware of my studying situation, and i only need 2 weeks of uworld.

thanks

What type of offline resources are you using? Maybe I could buy those off of you, so then all I need is just a 2-week subscription as well :rolleyes: