biturbomunkie

oorah!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2005
cali
Status
Pre-Medical
i hate posting another GPA-related question. but this is buggin me quite a bit. i'm taking pre-calc this summer and i'm not doing well. it seems like i'll probably be getting a "C."

it's too late to drop now... you think i should just take a "D" so then i can retake the course later on?

my mind is telling to to take the "D" and retake. but at the same time i don't wanna go deal with the whole thing again.

p.s. i do understand that there's no excuse for a dedicated student. but i am working 40+ hrs a week. in addition my gf and i are having some issues lately.

your opinion will be very much appreciated. TIA.

prepharmacys

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
BiTurboBoi said:
i hate posting another GPA-related question. but this is buggin me quite a bit. i'm taking pre-calc this summer and i'm not doing well. it seems like i'll probably be getting a "C."

it's too late to drop now... you think i should just take a "D" so then i can retake the course later on?

my mind is telling to to take the "D" and retake. but at the same time i don't wanna go deal with the whole thing again.

p.s. i do understand that there's no excuse for a dedicated student. but i am working 40+ hrs a week. in addition my gf and i are having some issues lately.

your opinion will be very much appreciated. TIA.
Okay.. Are you getting a C or D? Go ahead and take the C. If you were planning to lower it to D to retake, dont do that. Its a credit report your transcripts. If you get a c ,why retake it? Youve passed then move on to calculas and get an A. Ofcourse a retake with a c is better than with a D. Your doing great!!

taloddar2002

Slacker
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2004
Kentucky
Status
Resident [Any Field]
prepharmacys said:
Okay.. Are you getting a C or D? Go ahead and take the C. If you were planning to lower it to D to retake, dont do that. Its a credit report your transcripts. If you get a c ,why retake it? Youve passed then move on to calculas and get an A. Ofcourse a retake with a c is better than with a D. Your doing great!!
Don't lower your grade to a D just so you can retake it. A couple of Cs on your transcript won't kill your chances. My precalculus class was much harder than calculus (we covered a TON of stuff in precalc). Work hard and get your C (or maybe even better if you're lucky) and kick tail in calculus.

About the Ads