Take to Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think they will care if I print a separate page for their interview questinos that we're supposed to answer? I dont know how to type on teh PDF.

Also... how did everyone take this packet of stuff with them? Folder? Did you take a resume and such as well or is it not necessary.

Any chicks take a purse to interviews or id you try to keep it to as little stuff as possible? Or does it look unprofessional to come empty handed? Do I need a leather-bound folder or something or do I watch too many movies?

Just started thinking about this any input woudl be great..... I know there have been threads like this... I couldn't place it by the general search... so if you have a link that would help as well.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For the interview questions, most people while I was there just had the answers written right on a printout of the questions. Only 1 or 2 people typed up their answers, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to do so. At most of the interviews I've been to maybe 1/3 of people brought a folder with them. All I brought was my questions, tucked under my jacket until I got to the school. No real need to bring a resume. Don't stress, and best of luck to you. :luck:

I took a folder with me, but most didn't. Just dress professionally. I don't think adcoms would mind that you typed answers on a separate sheet. What's more important is that your answers are well thought out. And no need for a resume. That's what the aadsas was for.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys. I just reread my post and I sound like a 2 year old on crack, ha! I guess I am just getting nervous and what not.

Is it not safe to leave my cell phone and stuff at the place I'm staying? I don't know if I want to be lugging a purse around all day but Im' not a guy so don't exactly have pockets to put little things in.

I am just worried bout taking cabs alone in philly.... or being without a phone if I need something before or after the interview...

I think I am thinking about this more than I should be.....:slap:

if you're not gonna bring a purse then wear a jacket and put your phone in there. also you'll be walking a few blocks from the dental building to where you'll have lunch so you also might want a jacket for that. it's cold in philly. btw, aren't you the one that's traveling with your dad?

if you're not gonna bring a purse then wear a jacket and put your phone in there. also you'll be walking a few blocks from the dental building to where you'll have lunch so you also might want a jacket for that. it's cold in philly. btw, aren't you the one that's traveling with your dad?

Good memory. He was going to come but I am staying with a friend and he realized he woudl be bored sitting at the hotel. :)
I forgot about the jacket ordeal. Good thinking. Clearly I am getting too nervous for my own good.

Good to know I'll be walking around as well ... thanks!! Do they give us a place to leave our coats and gloves and such? I sound like I'm starting my first day of kindergarden... great!

hahaha. sounds like this is your first interview experience. just relax. They'll have a room for you to put your coat.

Good memory. He was going to come but I am staying with a friend and he realized he woudl be bored sitting at the hotel. :)
I forgot about the jacket ordeal. Good thinking. Clearly I am getting too nervous for my own good.

Good to know I'll be walking around as well ... thanks!! Do they give us a place to leave our coats and gloves and such? I sound like I'm starting my first day of kindergarden... great!

there was a place for coats, purses and suitcases if you needed a place
i retyped the interview questions on a Word document and then typed my answers. looked just like the original pdf. i would not handwrite it!!
and be nice to the other interviewees - its a group interview and you dont want to screw yourself over.

I'd put money on that sheet being the least important part of your entire application process.

there was a place for coats, purses and suitcases if you needed a place
i retyped the interview questions on a Word document and then typed my answers. looked just like the original pdf. i would not handwrite it!!
and be nice to the other interviewees - its a group interview and you dont want to screw yourself over.

I hand wrote mine...and I got accepted, no problem...i think it really doesnt matter much at all!