Takin' DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drat

I catch huge fish.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I would like to take the DAT mid-May, when is the latest I should go online to register? I was about to register a few weeks ago, but I believe it asked for which schools I wanted to apply to. . .I'm looking into that now, so I didn't want to rush it...

drat!

Members don't see this ad.

You can register anytime you want, it's best to register 2 weeks before the date you want to take the test. The idea is to make sure you schedule in advance, and not in a short period of time (within a week or less), because your local test center may not be able to accommadate you to take the test on the date of your choice.

Do they allow you to take it on Saturday? It probably varies from place to place, but I was just curious to see if this was a common thing.

Pro-Dentite said:
Do they allow you to take it on Saturday? It probably varies from place to place, but I was just curious to see if this was a common thing.
Not common, and varies on where you are. Metropolitan cities have multiple test centers (like Boston - has 4-5 test centers), some which will probably allow you to take the test on a Saturday.