drat

I catch huge fish.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I would like to take the DAT mid-May, when is the latest I should go online to register? I was about to register a few weeks ago, but I believe it asked for which schools I wanted to apply to. . .I'm looking into that now, so I didn't want to rush it...

drat!

Mo007

Gifted Hands
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Status
You can register anytime you want, it's best to register 2 weeks before the date you want to take the test. The idea is to make sure you schedule in advance, and not in a short period of time (within a week or less), because your local test center may not be able to accommadate you to take the test on the date of your choice.

Pro-Dentite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
Status
Do they allow you to take it on Saturday? It probably varies from place to place, but I was just curious to see if this was a common thing.

Mo007

Gifted Hands
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Status
Pro-Dentite said:
Do they allow you to take it on Saturday? It probably varies from place to place, but I was just curious to see if this was a common thing.
Not common, and varies on where you are. Metropolitan cities have multiple test centers (like Boston - has 4-5 test centers), some which will probably allow you to take the test on a Saturday.

About the Ads