Taking a Lab online?

Started by Klueril
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Klueril

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all, have a question and was wondering if anyone has experience. I am taking anatomy & physio with an online lab component which got canceled. Because all the in person labs are full, I could try and get an override, or take it online from another school. Any opinions on taking an online lab and how it will look to dental schools? I am open to PMs.
thanks all!
 
Have you gone to the professor to ask them to add you to the lab? Plead your case in person.