Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2006
Somewhere over the rainbow
Status
Attending Physician
Hi, Everyone,

I am essentially taking a LOA from my position as moderator for a bit while I get my life in order, since there are lot of changes happening in it right now and for the summer. I've enjoyed my time serving you and the forum and I feel that my life has really been enriched by the experience. I hope I have been of benefit to you, too.

My plan is to be back in full active duty as your friendly neighborhood moderator in the fall. Congratulations, Class of 2012 and good luck to those still in the application process!

I'll still check in and answer questions when I find the time and am available to do so. Meanwhile, I leave you to my very capable moderator colleagues, SCPOD, SHYREM, and asst. moderator crew.

fabu1ous

Wow, it is so clear...
10+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2007
Looking into the sky :)
Status
Pre-Medical
Best of luck to you spiced-- i hope everything comes together for you quickly. Thanks for all your help! :thumbup:

-fab

scpod

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
As the only paying member of your fan club, let me say that you will be greatly missed ;).

See You In The Fall!!!!!!

:luck::luck::luck:

ShyRem

I need more coffee.
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Where I hang my hat.
Status
Attending Physician
I may not be a paying member of the fan club.. but I'm the one that brings the cookies to the meetings!

I gotta find another reason to bake cookies now. :(

Omashu

FLYING BLUE MMMMM's
10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
I hope all is ok! You will be missed during your absence! See you in the fall!!!

Powdermonkey

ninja doctor in training
10+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2007
Quick! Call a code, grab a cart!
www.osteobook.net
Status
Attending Physician
I may not be a paying member of the fan club.. but I'm the one that brings the cookies to the meetings!

I gotta find another reason to bake cookies now. :(
You can send them to me:). Id love some cookies.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
Wild west of Mistytown
Status
I know you'll still lurk! :luck: