Taking a LOA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spicedmanna

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,

I am essentially taking a LOA from my position as moderator for a bit while I get my life in order, since there are lot of changes happening in it right now and for the summer. I've enjoyed my time serving you and the forum and I feel that my life has really been enriched by the experience. I hope I have been of benefit to you, too.

My plan is to be back in full active duty as your friendly neighborhood moderator in the fall. Congratulations, Class of 2012 and good luck to those still in the application process!

I'll still check in and answer questions when I find the time and am available to do so. Meanwhile, I leave you to my very capable moderator colleagues, SCPOD, SHYREM, and asst. moderator crew.

Members don't see this ad.

Best of luck to you spiced-- i hope everything comes together for you quickly. Thanks for all your help! :thumbup:

-fab

Members don't see this ad :)
I may not be a paying member of the fan club.. but I'm the one that brings the cookies to the meetings!

I gotta find another reason to bake cookies now. :(

I hope all is ok! You will be missed during your absence! See you in the fall!!!

I may not be a paying member of the fan club.. but I'm the one that brings the cookies to the meetings!

I gotta find another reason to bake cookies now. :(
You can send them to me:). Id love some cookies.