Taking AAMC FL 2 twice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashlee24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I recently took the AAMC practice test FL 2 and my score was way off of what I have been scoring on all the other tests. I have been taking a lot of NS practice tests and the score I got am the FL is off of what I've been averaging on NS (4 points off). I did not view the answers to the test and I did have to take that particular test over a 2 day period because I was interrupted by a personal matter that didn't allow me sit consistently with this one. I was wondering if it would be an issue if I were to sit for FL test 2 again all the way through and if that score would be accurate. Thank you for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Everyone,

I recently took the AAMC practice test FL 2 and my score was way off of what I have been scoring on all the other tests. I have been taking a lot of NS practice tests and the score I got am the FL is off of what I've been averaging on NS (4 points off). I did not view the answers to the test and I did have to take that particular test over a 2 day period because I was interrupted by a personal matter that didn't allow me sit consistently with this one. I was wondering if it would be an issue if I were to sit for FL test 2 again all the way through and if that score would be accurate. Thank you for your help.

The score likely wouldn't be accurate, but I took my AAMC FLs twice and I think that approach is really helpful for picking up how to read these passages.

Reactions: 1 users
Just take the score with a grain of salt since you already thought about those passages the first time around and can spend more time thinking instead of doing the reading.

I don't see the point. It's a waste of valuable time, since your mind is already primed with the correct answers, even though you don't realize yet. Just do other practice exams (NS, EK, etc.) and definitely the section banks.

Reactions: 1 user