taking additional classes whilst broke!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

scdocusc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking additional upper level biology courses this year but I havent figured a way to pay for them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: Each class will cost about 1000 dollars. Does anyone know of a way that I could pay for this without breaking my wallet in half? The financial aid person at the university said I wasnt eligible for their aid so I'm stuck.

Members don't see this ad.

I have a citiassist loan from citibank that I paid for my post bac program with. I wasn't eligible for aid either as it was a nondegree program. You could look into citi.com and find info on their student loans. good luck

I am taking additional upper level biology courses this year but I havent figured a way to pay for them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: Each class will cost about 1000 dollars. Does anyone know of a way that I could pay for this without breaking my wallet in half? The financial aid person at the university said I wasnt eligible for their aid so I'm stuck.
My gf paid for a lot of school by using loans from Wells Fargo

thanks for your input. Its such a hard pill to swallow for only two classes for
2K. But I guess it will be worth it in the end...... right? I guess I better reserve my spot at the poorhouse