scdocusc

10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
I am taking additional upper level biology courses this year but I havent figured a way to pay for them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: Each class will cost about 1000 dollars. Does anyone know of a way that I could pay for this without breaking my wallet in half? The financial aid person at the university said I wasnt eligible for their aid so I'm stuck.

Lfribble

10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Erie, PA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I have a citiassist loan from citibank that I paid for my post bac program with. I wasn't eligible for aid either as it was a nondegree program. You could look into citi.com and find info on their student loans. good luck

CTrainSJU

MS I
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2007
Des Moines
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I am taking additional upper level biology courses this year but I havent figured a way to pay for them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown: Each class will cost about 1000 dollars. Does anyone know of a way that I could pay for this without breaking my wallet in half? The financial aid person at the university said I wasnt eligible for their aid so I'm stuck.
My gf paid for a lot of school by using loans from Wells Fargo

scdocusc

10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
thanks for your input. Its such a hard pill to swallow for only two classes for
2K. But I guess it will be worth it in the end...... right? I guess I better reserve my spot at the poorhouse

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.