uknowwhoitis

10+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi all,

I have two days to decide if I should take an anatomy summer class to prepare for hopefully would be med school (sgu or ross) in jan 07. How much would it help?

For example taking physics and/or chemistry in high school didnt really help in college (so I heard, I took none but got A's in both in college). What you guys think about this, it is summer school (1month class)?
thanks

McGillGrad

Building Mind and Body
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
My buddy is in a Caribbean med school and he used to TA university anatomy classes before he graduated. He told me that taking a class would be helpful if you are not familiar with anatomy, but it is not helpful because you cover a whole undergrad semester in about 2-3 weeks and then go into such detail that it dwarfs anything an undergrad class would cover.

In other words, I would not worry if you do not take the class because many people have not done it in the past and have successfully completed medical school.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.