Taking DAT in a week!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UFStudent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm taking the DAT in a week!!!! I'm sooo nervous!

-Is there anything that I should DEFINATELY go over again? Biology, orgo, chem concepts?

-Any insights ... words of encouragment?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude... Relax.

Just think of it as taking another practice test, and you are giving in it your best shot. Panic is the last you want to do.

Good Luck

All you need to do now is to keep on taking full sample tests (e.g: do one complete test a day) in actual conditions and timing (including breaks) to get your rhythm for the actual DAT. Once you get through several of them you will feel less nervous about taking the actual one. But leave the day before the actual test to relax!

Best of luck to you! :thumbup:

Yeah, you really should be done studying. From now on it should be nothing but practice exams. They're a great way to boost your confidence.

Members don't see this ad :)
make sure you get a good amount of sleep the day before!! dont' sleep too long but just enough...it's actually a really important factor in my eyes. like everyone else said...just take practice exams each day and relax the day before the exam. good luck and try your best!

The day before mine I watched movies and drank a few beers before I went to bed. I would stress NOT looking at anything DAT related the day before.

Oh and good luck, you're gonna be fine, just chill out like everyone says. The test will only beat you if you're scared of it.

Good luck! and don't forget to share your scores :)