Taking IL MPJE - Wondering if anyone would like to google doc a study guide with me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TommyTwoTimes

Reaction score
Taking the IL MPJE in a couple weeks. I bought the Rickert's study guide, tl;dr MPJE cheat sheet, and pharmacyexam.com practice exams. Just started filling in the cheat sheet, willing to share all of my resources if someone would like to help me complete it as well as bounce questions off one another. I'm new to the area, so I don't have a pharmacy network yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Taking the IL MPJE in a couple weeks. I bought the Rickert's study guide, tl;dr MPJE cheat sheet, and pharmacyexam.com practice exams. Just started filling in the cheat sheet, willing to share all of my resources if someone would like to help me complete it as well as bounce questions off one another. I'm new to the area, so I don't have a pharmacy network yet.
In the same boat, I will help you filling cheat sheet, if you wanna share the info. Also I am new to the area so, still looking for best resources

I know this is from last year but any study tips for IL MPJE. I have rickets review and did pharmacyexam.com

I would also like to know if there are any tips or materials for IL law exam.. I am trying to license transfer there.