Taking last pre-req class in winter/ spring

Started by mm883
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mm883

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I was unable to get into my last pre-requisite class this fall semester because I moved across the country and was waitlisted everywhere I applied. I have completed and submitted my PTCAS and am now submitting some supplemental apps. I was wondering, will this hurt/ delay my acceptance since I will not have my grades for my last class until next spring? I saw on one thread that some schools delay review of some apps that are pending coursework.

Please let me know! I have everything else in; I am worried after reading a few posts that said some schools put apps that have "incompleted/ in progress" coursework off to the side.

Thanks!