LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
Sleep and confidence :D! Those are always my tips because you've probably been hitting the books for a very long time now.

Reactions: orgoman22

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Best advice I can give any student is not to change your normal routine the day before the test. Eat the same foods, sleep in the same bed, go to bed at the same time. Yes you are going to be quite nervous but if you do not get a great nights sleep you will survive. Adrenaline will get you through test day. Don't take any sleep aids the night before the test, they could leave you groggy the next day and not on top of your game. If you are the type of students who like to study til the bitter end, do that. I was that type of student. If you like to rest the day before then do that. We are all individual and so are our study habits and needs. One mold will not fit every student.

I would avoid taking any timed tests right before test day because it could possibly lead to undue stress and anxiety. Focus on wrapping up loose ends and if you are a believer in prayer, well, I would ask for a little help.

Wishing you the best..

Nancy