Taking NAVLE without completing VetPrep

Started by VetMed555
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

VetMed555

VMRCVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey 4th years!
I was wondering how many of us are taking NAVLE without finishing VetPrep. I've had a couple of busy blocks (and a couple of procrastination blocks 😳), and my total percentage is about 60% of completion. I'm taking NAVLE tomorrow and I am between the states of complete apathy and complete panic. 😱
 
Hey 4th years!
I was wondering how many of us are taking NAVLE without finishing VetPrep. I've had a couple of busy blocks (and a couple of procrastination blocks 😳), and my total percentage is about 60% of completion. I'm taking NAVLE tomorrow and I am between the states of complete apathy and complete panic. 😱

Not a current student, but a lot of students in my class last year didn't finish vetprep, either. 60% is quite a bit of VetPrep (and these students all passed).

Good luck! Don't think too hard, but make sure to know your epidemiology
 
Good luck! To you and anyone else on the forum taking the NAVLE today. 🙂