Taking nbde part 1 next week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nectarp17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Im taking the board next week, I have basically been studying dental decks and old released exams, but still feel unprepared as my school gave us about 3 weeks to study and take the exam while the semester is on break for the holidays, I have only gotten about 1 solid week of studying in with one week ahead of me which is cram time! How long did you guys study for did anyone study for about 1-2 weeks and still passed? and are the dental decks enough? Thanks for any help

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think anyone goes in feeling prepared. And you'll probably fee like you failed walking out. If you can really hunker down and study, you can probably pull it off. I read too much into decks, so I stopped. It felt too textbook. I went almost exclusively with old exams and dipping into First Aid and wikipedia as needed. I wish I would have done more First Aid and not even messed with decks. I know they work for some people, though. For old exams, know why the other answers are wrong and it will broaden the value of using them. Remember, the pass rate is really high. You can do it.

Reactions: 1 user