Taking notes in dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do y'all take notes in dental school? do you use appd such as Onenote?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Insert the PowerPoint into OneNote as a PDF, then highlight whatever the professor emphasizes and jot down whatever is said that isn't on the slide so it gives you more context when your studying

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Insert the PowerPoint into OneNote as a PDF, then highlight whatever the professor emphasizes and jot down whatever is said that isn't on the slide so it gives you more context when your studying
but that takes alot of memory, downloading the slides.

At our school, we usually pay a scribe to type up notes so we can pay attention.
Wow, that's awesome. It will be extremely helpful to those whose mother tongue is not English.

Download notability app on your computer and then put all the powerpoints on there. Notability can record lectures and you can easily find the audio to any slide you typed on. This is much easier than going though lecture recordings when you wanna hear more about some details you missed/didnt understand on one slide. having easy access to audio recordings is extremely important when studying for exams when you're short on time. After just finishing up my first two years and using this, I don't think there is a better way to go!

Reactions: 1 users
Download notability app on your computer and then put all the powerpoints on there. Notability can record lectures and you can easily find the audio to any slide you typed on. This is much easier than going though lecture recordings when you wanna hear more about some details you missed/didnt understand on one slide. having easy access to audio recordings is extremely important when studying for exams when you're short on time. After just finishing up my first two years and using this, I don't think there is a better way to go!
Really wish I knew this existed these past 3 years.