Taking OAT too late??

labstudent101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am taking the OAT's first week of december, is that too late? I have already sent all the other stuff for the applications but I am in school right now so that is the only time I have in between my busy schedule to take it. Should that be ok?? Please let me know :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I am taking the OAT's first week of december, is that too late? I have already sent all the other stuff for the applications but I am in school right now so that is the only time I have in between my busy schedule to take it. Should that be ok?? Please let me know :confused:

if it eases your anxiety at all, i'm considering taking it later than you...

You'll be fine...some schools may grant you an interview without your OAT scores if you've already completed their application. For instance, SUNY, is one of those schools.

I am taking it Dec 6 and I already have an interview Dec 3 at PCO.. NECO and WU are considering me, but said they still need my OAT before I can get an official interview. I think it is fine. goodluck!:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for reassuring me!! I have only one interview so far but kinda don't want to go till after I take the OATs since it is so far...as soon as I get my scores, I will schedule the interview :)

Hi everyone. I am scheduled to take the OAT on Nov 20 but Im going to reschedule for the mid of Dec more like DEC 19. IM having a hard time doing word problems in the QR section. Im using the OAT destroyer. I am getting nervous bc most schools i applied to are waiting for the OAT score. Seats are getting filled and im loosing hope. :help:

My weakest section at this point, 4 days away from the test, is the QR. I'm super slow and i usually need at least an extra 20-30 minutes to finish the practice QR tests i've taken. I don't have a problem with the content or the difficulty of the questions. How can i possibly boost my speed...Any advice??

Mine is on Nov 19th...
It will be my first OAT and I am very worried.
I have an interview in early December so I HAVE TO do well on this test, and the pressure is making me tooooo nervous..
So stressed out!!!!

Mine is on Nov 19th...
It will be my first OAT and I am very worried.
I have an interview in early December so I HAVE TO do well on this test, and the pressure is making me tooooo nervous..
So stressed out!!!!

What schools did u apply to?