Taking Online Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vanstudent1986

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi..would you guys tell me how and where I could take classes online. I have a few electives I need to take so I can begin pharmacy school in the fall.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I am taking online classes from Indiana University (same cost instate and out of state for online classes; for two classes, it cost me ~$950). They have a good variety to choose from. Their phone number is: 1-800-334-1011.

They offer speech online, so I would advise anyone who needs to take speech as a prereq to take this course as you do not actually have to talk in front of anyone, unless of course, you would rather have the experience of taking a typical speech course that allows you to practice speaking in front of large groups of people (you can even send in an audio recording, so you can just read from your paper; I didn't choose this option 'cause I figure he'd be more lenient in grading if I sent in a video tape). However, I would suspect taking a typical speech course would help prepare for the interviews. So I guess it's a give and take situation.

i took most of my electives online.

www.cscc.edu

you're gonna attend LECOM in the fall right? They sure require a lot of pre-req. Spring quarter doesn't start until March 26th and will end first week of June.

I have taken online classes via Kansas City Kansas CC and Glendale CC in glendale, AZ. I have seen a few of the community colleges offering quite a bit of classes now and also some schools offer distance learning which allows you to start at any time.

Good luck