Taking PCAT with Bio 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JakeSill

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will have taken Bio 1, Calc, Chem 1 and 2. Orgo 1 and 2. A&P 1 and 2, and Microbiology. I'm taking Bio 2 in Summer 2 . Taking PCAT twice July 18 and September 5. Will my score be affected by not taking Bio 2? Also, how long does it take scores to come out?

Members don't see this ad.

I will have taken Bio 1, Calc, Chem 1 and 2. Orgo 1 and 2. A&P 1 and 2, and Microbiology. I'm taking Bio 2 in Summer 2 . Taking PCAT twice July 18 and September 5. Will my score be affected by not taking Bio 2? Also, how long does it take scores to come out?

of course your score will be affected by that hole (no Bio 2). After the exam, you would immediately given a copy preliminary score, which is almost the same (+/- a few points) as the official score which will be mailed to you about a month later I think.

Is there any bio 2 on the PCAT? I don't remember any. There used to be about 4 years ago. But when the reformatted they replaced taxonomy and plant bio with more A&P.

Oops I meant to say without. Anyway to edit this?