1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

taking physics in senior year

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by camouflage831, May 13, 2007.

1. camouflage831

camouflage831 Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    I'm a rising junior and I'm planning to apply to dental schools after my junior year. Since DAT does not have physics session, is it okay to take physics in my senior year, which means that the application might not have my completed physics grade? I'm done with all the other fundamental pre-req. and physics is the only one left. However, I'm not good at physics, so I don't want to ruin my GPA because of this course right before I apply.
    So is it okay to do a pre-req course in my senior year and the application won't have the complete grade for it?

Thanks in advance

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. JeanetteYu

JeanetteYu New Member

Pre-Dental
  4. shainapunim

shainapunim Junior Member

Pre-Dental
    Yup I asked an admissions rep the same question and they said it was fine. Ill be doing Physics 2 this fall as a senior.

5. xdianaax

xdianaax In memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Yeah I asked about other classes, pretty much the response I got was as long as you have the majority done when you apply, and you finish the rest by the time you start dental school, you're fine.

6. i got everything done!!!!

7. xdianaax

xdianaax In memory of Riley Jane
    Moderator Emeritus

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    That's awesome, I wish I had everything done..:cool: I don't mind though, I graduate the May before I start dental school, so i'm happy that HOPEFULLY I won't have a year off :)