Taking pre reqs at another school

Started by awasdeq
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

awasdeq

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, I am planning to finish off my pre requisites this senior year and I need some help deciding what to do next. I’m planning to take physics physics 1 in the fall semester but decided against it due to the bad professor. Many of my friends ended up taking physics at a nearby 4 year university and got As with the better prof over there. So I would take physics 1 in the spring and then physics 2 in the summer at the other 4 year university and graduate. Would this look like a problem on my transcript? I have As in orgo 1 and an upward trend on my gpa that I want to protect. I am in the cuny system so all of these classes would be on one transcript but it would indicated transferred from x college.