Taking the DAT in 47 hours :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Talib

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Hope all is well.
Im takin my exam on Wed 8 am :). I was so close from pushin it further when i took my first topscore. I did really well in Math, PAT, BIo, reading but not so well in gen and orgo ( i was studyin hard for the part i did well in 2 days b4 and didnt do much for orgo and gen, might be the reason and i made stupid mistakes that i cant make in the exam). I did better in the next 2 so it made feel better. I have till 12 today to push it back but I decided to take the exam.

Bio: I feel ok about Bio, ive studyin on Kaplan, Barons, Cliff, and Destroyer ( my friend took her exam on Sat and she studied my Destroyer for one day and she got 25 in Bio, she said it saved her life so kinda helped to relax and know im on the right track).

Orgo: Kaplan, Destroyer ( i memorized the S#$% out of the maps and gonna be workin on them l8r today ).

Gen : I feel this is my weakest section just bc i dont like it !!! been studyin on Kaplan and Destroyer which i found hard. I took the exam b4 but i really dont remember the type of questions. Were they general or in depth ??
I tried to do as many problems as possible, hope this well help

Math, Reading, PAT wutever im gonna get, done studyin for them.

Any word of wisdom before takin the exam please ??
Wut do u think about General chem ??

Im very calm so far, hopefully ill stay like this till the time, gonna stop studyin tomorrow around 5, booked an hour message :) then gonne play pool and smoke some hookah and go to bed around 10.

Thx

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, Hope all is well.
Im takin my exam on Wed 8 am :). I was so close from pushin it further when i took my first topscore. I did really well in Math, PAT, BIo, reading but not so well in gen and orgo ( i was studyin hard for the part i did well in 2 days b4 and didnt do much for orgo and gen, might be the reason and i made stupid mistakes that i cant make in the exam). I did better in the next 2 so it made feel better. I have till 12 today to push it back but I decided to take the exam.

Im very calm so far, hopefully ill stay like this till the time, gonna stop studyin tomorrow around 5, booked an hour message :) then gonne play pool and smoke some hookah and go to bed around 10.

Thx

Talib, buddy, remember a few months ago when everyone was giving you crap? PROVE THEM WRONG. ROCK THIS THING!:cool::D:p:cool: