Taking the GRE Abroad?

Started by UUprevet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UUprevet

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I have unfortunately just realized that if I take the new GRE in August, the scores will not reach any schools in time for me to apply to vet school in the Fall (poor planning on my part I know). I will not be here at all this summer as i have a internship abroad in Honduras to complete my international agriculture certificate (the program dates are May 23rd to August 7).

So given my situation, I am seriously considering taking the GRE while I am in Honduras, I am just curious if anyone has taken the GRE in another country or if they have any advice...

Thanks in advance!
 
So, I have unfortunately just realized that if I take the new GRE in August, the scores will not reach any schools in time for me to apply to vet school in the Fall (poor planning on my part I know). I will not be here at all this summer as i have a internship abroad in Honduras to complete my international agriculture certificate (the program dates are May 23rd to August 7).

So given my situation, I am seriously considering taking the GRE while I am in Honduras, I am just curious if anyone has taken the GRE in another country or if they have any advice...

Thanks in advance!

I know someone who took the GRE while in South Africa. His biggest problem was transportation but once he figured that out he didn't have any problems that I know of.