Taking the GRE?

Started by AniSci
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AniSci

AniSci
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be applying to enter vet school in the fall of 2016, so clearly I need to have my application submitted at the latest of October of 2015 (holy crap!).

But here's the catch...I haven't taken the GRE yet. :soexcited: I haven't even started studying for it. :clap: Too busy with other "more important" things.

From what I saw on the VMCAS website, they say you're supposed to take the GRE between August 1 & September 15 (the latest I checked) of 2015 so the scores can be received by October?

Does this mean I can only take the GRE between these dates, or I need to have taken it by at least this window of time so I'll have a score to send in with my application?
 
Alright, thank you guys! I was pretty sure of what it meant, I just wanted to be sure. I really don't want to be delayed a year just because I didn't bother to read into details. -_-