Taking the MCAT in Sep., which Candian schools will accept that?

Started by Avicenna04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Avicenna04

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there?

I know UBC has told me that the latest i can take the MCAT to apply for the coming year is August 20th. But then they say that they are aware of the current changes and MIGHT look into letting us apply with a sept. MCAT.


Does anyone know where the other Candian schools stand regarding this issue.



I mean, with the BTS, scores are being released MUCH earlier. Why is it we can't take the sept. test which is only a few weeks after the last august one??

Any info regarding this would be much appreciated.


Cheers.
 
I suggest you email all other 16 schools and ask, rather than basing such an important decision on anonymous postings in an online forum.
Best of luck=)