Taking the OAT 3 times?

Started by I-Ball
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I-Ball

OD WANNABE
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I need to take the OAT again but February is REALLY close and I don't want to blow it. Again. I'm a junior so I'm thinking study properly and take it next October peut-etre? There's also the option of trying to take it in Feb and then taking it again in Oct. Would taking it thrice look bad?

Thanks peoples,

I-Ball
 
I-Ball said:
So I need to take the OAT again but February is REALLY close and I don't want to blow it. Again. I'm a junior so I'm thinking study properly and take it next October peut-etre? There's also the option of trying to take it in Feb and then taking it again in Oct. Would taking it thrice look bad?

Thanks peoples,

I-Ball

I don't think it would look bad at all. In my opinion, go for it. Try to get the best score you can get.