Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forums and I am currently scheduled to take the PCAT in July this year. I have the Kaplan 2016 2017 book to study and I am also looking for a Dr. Collins set that is relevant to this test preferably 2015 2016. I was wondering if anyone was selling an old set.
Also any hints or helpful tips to studying for this test / taking it?
I was hoping to score something in the 90 percentile (this will be my first time too btw.)
Thanks everyone!
I'm new to the forums and I am currently scheduled to take the PCAT in July this year. I have the Kaplan 2016 2017 book to study and I am also looking for a Dr. Collins set that is relevant to this test preferably 2015 2016. I was wondering if anyone was selling an old set.
Also any hints or helpful tips to studying for this test / taking it?
I was hoping to score something in the 90 percentile (this will be my first time too btw.)
Thanks everyone!